Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lily's 2nd Birthday Invitation

I finally finished the birthday invitations for Lily's 2nd Birthday party. I made 35 invites. The little girl is from Inkadinkado that I bought a while back at Big Lots.

The inside of the card was stamped with a number 2 stamp that I purchased at Paper Source, it was a little pricey I thought but I needed it for my project. It was $8.00. The You are invited to stamp was a steal. JoAnn's was having a sale last week and on top of that the stamp was considered damaged because someone inked it. I got it for $3.60.

2 comments:

  1. VERY Cute Margaret! Great job and how sweet of you to make all the invites...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute invite. I love that you are such a sweet grandma. I really like to make things for my grandkids too.

    ReplyDelete