Monday, February 9, 2015

Mini Wedding Album


am finally done with this 8x8 wedding album I just want to keep if for a few more days before I have to deliver it. I just "need" to flip through the pages are few more times :)

I used Stampin Ups Something Borrowed DSP along with DSP from Recollections. The flowers on the front are also from Recollections and the tiny flowers are from Stampin Ups tiny flower punch. The seam binding ribbon I got from Esty on the spine I used the Something Lacy embossing folder and the Large Lace Ribbon Border punch from SU - now retired.

This is the first page it has a deep pocket more flowers this is the Martha Stewart 3-in-1 hydrangea punch.
Side pocket with flourish cut on my Silhouette.
Belly Band
Inserts for the side pockets and a photo holder that is placed in the belly band.
A little stamping...

Journaling tags


No comments:

Post a Comment