Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mini Album - Graphic 45 Couture

I made this album for my sister in law it is an 8x8 mini album using the Graphic 45 Couture paper pack. For the front cover I used a 5x7 cut a part and a cameo pendant adhered to a decorative backing, for the spine I embossed it using the Something Borrowed embossing folder from SU.
Front page has a flap with a pocket that opens to the left the decorative border is a punch from Martha Stewart Fans and Flourishes.
It opens to a pocket that holds a photo booklet and a 6x6 photo mat.
This page has a belly band with two photo booklets.
On this page I created a waterfall that will hold 18 photos.
I love this page this - this page has a 6x6 flap that opens up to two 4x6 flaps and they open to a diagonal pocket.
Top view.

No comments:

Post a Comment