Saturday, October 30, 2010

October SU Stamp Class

My SIL and I signed up as SU demonstrators a little over a month ago and we jumped right into our very first class last weekend.  It sure was a lot of fun but very trying. It also helped that everyone in our class were retaliatives and close friends so that made it a little easier.  After watching my dear friend Gayle Smith for the pass 4 years I thought it would be easy preparing for this class. Boy was I wrong
Fang-tastic - CASE'D from Mary Brown although her card was 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 I decided to make it a standard size card.
Day of Gratitude - Inspiration from a card I was on SCS just changed it up a little.
Greeting Card Kids - Christine prepared this card. Designed was CASE'd from  a card we found posted by Thomasedward at SCS.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I just love that Greeting Card Kids set. So cute; nice work!!

    ReplyDelete