Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Wreath - Kusudama Fold

Over the weekend my SIL hosted a wreath making party we were to each create a wreath of our liking for the most part everyone worked on a traditional wreath only my SIL Christine and I worked on a "non-traditional" one I searched the internet and Pinterest for a "unique" wreath and came across this gorgeous wreath created by Michelle VanWiggeren using the kusudama fold check hers out it is awesome. Although I did a lot of preparing ahead of time I didn't finish mine on Saturday but I did continue working on it on Sunday until it was finished.
I used Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper the picture does not give it justice in person the colors are bright and beautiful. You can find the tutorial for the Kusudama folder here.

Thanks for stopping by.





2 comments: