Monday, March 14, 2016

Pocket Letter Meet-Up

I attended the Pocket Letter meet-up in Burbank this past Sunday there were 28 very crafty ladies in attendance, we each made goodie bags for everyone that attended and one pocket letter for the white elephant game. 

This was my Pocket Letter - baby girl theme.
My goodie bag contained die cuts, a mini post-it note holder, mini envelopes, candy and an envelope for them to color. On the outside I made a PL mini charm and a decorative clip with a mini envelope with my note to them.
This is Kwanda with Janette Lane founder of Pocket Letter Pals.
Me and Janette 
My friend Susan

The entire group of ladies.
This is the table that held our bags waiting for the exchange.
These are all the goodie bags we all received.
Getting ready to play White Elephant.
Here I am picking a PL.
I had this one in my hot little hands for two seconds before it was stolen from me.
This is my second PL.
My PL was picked by Liz Mullen
Then stolen by Lore.
Stolen again by Kwanda she got to keep it as a PL could only be taken twice.
That's it thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment