Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pocket Letter Pals Meet-Up

This pass weekend I attended the Pocket Letters Pals meet-Up in Valencia. We had so much fun it was a nice group of crafty ladies.. I made a lot of new crafting friends that I hope to be swapping with soon. Thank you to my friend Susan for picking me up at the North Hollywood Metro Station (that was an experience in it self 😁.)
I made 25 of these goody bags.
This was for the white elephant swap.
I made a mini pocket letter for the white elephant swap.

Made a tassels
Back view
I won a Lennie Simmons original. I was so happy no one stolen it.
Close up view
Pola got my mini
Susan first picked this me which was stolen by Carol.
Susan's second pick
I won one of the raffles it was the pink basket full of pocket letter goodies. Thank you Dawn Rockford.
Group photo
Thank you for stopping by. 













No comments:

Post a Comment