Monday, August 15, 2016

SoCal Crafty Meet-Up

I had the most amazing day this past Saturday with crafty ladies from the SoCali Crafty meet-up group. We spent the day at Downtown Disney in the picnic area. We swapped goodies bags, there were tons of raffles and at the end we had our white elephant swap. I made a flip book as my white elephant inspired by a swap I received from Cindy Stanzione.

The group of ladies. 

With my White Elephant pick. 
The two group organizers Rebecca and Vero and my friend Susan.
These are all the goodie bags we got. 

Me and Susan.
These are all the raffles. I didn't win this time but I did win a raffle at the last two meet-ups 😄.

Here is the flip book I made.

These are the goodie bags I made. I used a plastic sleeve and filled it with Disney goodies I then used my fuse tool to fuse it closed.





No comments:

Post a Comment