Friday, October 21, 2016

SoCal Crafty Meet-up - Halloween Theme

YI attended the SoCal Crafty meet-up last weekend the theme was Hallooween. It was so much fun we first had dinner passed around our goodie bags followed by playing the white elephant game. I had number 1 which meant I got to pick first not a good number to have. Each time I picked one it got stolen which meant I had to either pick a new one or steal one. This happen to me 5 times. Not Fun! 😃

This is the flip book I made for the white elephant game.

These are all the goodie bags I got. Picture taken by Letti.
Lynn picked my flip book which was later stolen by Pola.
The game ended this is what we ended up with. I got Kerry's flip book.
Carol and Vero
I stoled this one - Kerry's first flip book the bag was filled with lots of goodies.
The group of crafty ladies.








No comments:

Post a Comment