Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Make Your Own Background

I made this card to enter it in this weeks Simon Says Wednesday challenge the challenge is to make your own background. To make my background I took a 3 3/4 x 5 very vanilla piece of card stock and lined it up on my circles stencil I then filled in the circles by drawing lines in two directions. This technique was shared by someone on Pinterest so I knew I wanted to try it when I saw this weeks challenge.

To assemble my card I used Black card stock for the base the Sizzix Flower Layers die, Dot Stencil from SU, Endless Wishes stamps set and a black maker to draw in the lines.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Margaret, so pretty and feminine and I love your background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Heidi's special birthday blog hop
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete